Whether you require a delivery across town or across the country, Superior Delivery is able to meet your demands through a variety of available services. A call to our Customer Hotline or one placed via our easy-to-use website will have your package en-route to its destination.
Same Day Delivery Within Toronto
- O/N METRO
- The most economical service for the greater distances within the GTA. Place your order at any time during the business day and rest easy knowing your package will arrive at its destination no later than the end of the following business day.
- Available until 12:00pm, small packages and envelopes placed on our SAMEDAY service will be picked up and delivered by the end of the day.
- Available all day, shipments placed on our RUSH service are delivered within 3-4 hours of placing your request.
- For those critical deliveries, choose our HOTSHOT service. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week*. Orders placed on our HOTSHOT service are picked up and delivered to their destination no later than 2-3 hours from the time they are placed (actual time depends on distance.) *Afterhours surcharges may apply.
- Our fastest HOTSHOT service, guaranteed for a small surcharge. You tell us when you need it there and if we don't deliver on time, the ASAP surcharge is waived. Phone in only, subject to availability.
Outside of the GTA Services
- DIRECT DRIVE
- Your shipment has to go today but it's outside our GTA? No Problem! We offer a variety of same-day out of the city services at competitive costs.
- Using our proven network of agents, we can get your package from your door to anywhere in the country as early as 9AM the next business day at some of the most competitive prices in the market. We ask packages be ready for pickup by 1:00pm to ensure next day delivery. Conditions apply.
Dedicated Driver Service
For a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly contract, drivers with vehicles can be dedicated exclusively to provide service to your company.
Modes of Transportation
Bicycles, cars, mini vans, cargo vans, and 5-ton trucks are available to meet the demands of your delivery requirements.
On-Line Ordering and Tracking
Our online ordering system allows you to place requests for pick-ups and deliveries using your computer and then track the progress of your requests. E-mail confirmation of your completed delivery is available upon request.
Details for each of your transactions are included on your semi-monthly invoice. The transaction date, reference number, pick-up and delivery name and address, service requested, recipients name, itemized costing and sub-total amounts for your predetermined files or cost centres are presented with the goal of assisting you in reconciling your invoice with ease.